Apply for a Personal Loan Click Here!
Old Mutual will help you not to fall prey to loan shark by providing you with an affordable My Money Plan personal loan, this loan will allow you to take one or a combination of personal loans with the flexibility to consolidate your current debt and suit your financial needs.
How it Work
- A variety of personal loans up to R175 000.
- Loan terms from 1 – 60 months.
- Consolidating your current debt can be included.
- Fixed interest rate at the time of the application.
- The interest rate applied will be determined by your credit score.
- You may be required to take Credit Life Insurance that covers your loan instalments in the event of your death, disability or retrenchment. Subject to Terms and Conditions.
- You have to be 18 years of age.
- The loan term agreement must cease prior to age 60 with a minimum term of 12 months.
- Your current payslip not older than 60 days.
- Your most recent consecutive bank statements for the last 3 months.
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months. This can be any household utility account in your name e.g. electricity, water, Telkom etc.
- A valid South African ID document (Green, bar coded 13 digits Identity Document or ID Smart Card or valid South African passport).
- You need to be employed for at least the last 3 months at the same employer (for loans 3, 6 and 12 months) and 12 months at the same employer (for loans 12 – 60 months).
- Credit Life Insurance is only applicable on loans with a term of 12 months and more.
Contact Old Mutual Loans
Speak to them for more information about My Money Plan. You can contact their call centre on 0860 000 886. Or simply SMS your name + MMP to 44964 and one of their financial consultants will call you back to gladly assist you with a personal loan or debt consolidation.