Apply for a Personal Loan Click Here!
Bridge Loans has been around for some time, they have been providing loans to the people of South Africa since 1994, Bridge Loans provide Personal Loans and top up provided if you are their customer.
Some of the benefits from Bridge Loan:
- If you’ve got a bad credit history then you’ll still more than likely be able to borrow from them. This is because they claim to look at your future potential rather than your past.
- You can apply for a loan online and the application process is much easier than most people expect it to be. Within minutes you can apply for a loan so there’s really no waiting around!
- If you’d rather talk to a qualified advisor about a loan then you can go to one of their branches which are located all over South Africa (including Cape Town, Johannesburg etc.). Their qualified advisors can look in to your particular circumstances and offer you some free advice.
- Bridge Loans offer unsecured loans which some people prefer over secured loans. An unsecured loan means that there is no collateral (such as your home) associated with the loan.
- Since Bridge Loans are online; you can top up your loan at any time. If you’ve already borrowed from them in the past all you’ve got to do is log in to your account and request more cash.
- If you have any questions related to Bridge Loans, they have support staff that are always at hand to help you out with any issues that you may have.
- Some banks in South Africa require you to be at least 21 years of age to borrow money from them. However, Bridge Loans can lend you money if you’re 18 years of age (providing you’ve got a full time job etc.)
- If you’re looking for a short term source of finance then Bridge Loans may be perfect for you. This is because these types of loans are great if you only need money for a short period of time (such as a week or so) rather than a couple of years which is what most bank loans are for. However, because of this the interest rate is usually higher but as long as you pay back the money on time you’ll be fine.