Old Mutual offer a Old Mutual My Money Plan personal loan that can help you consolidate your loans, apply for Old Mutual My Money Plan and Qualify for a consolidation loan of up to R120 000 with a minimum term of 1 month and a maximum term of 60 months.
Old Mutual My Money Plan contains fixed interest rate at the time of the application, you need to have been employed for at least 12 months at your current job. The interest rate applied will be determined by your credit score. Only individuals can apply for a consolidation loan.
- To apply for My Money Plan you have to be 18 years of age.
- The term of your My Money Plan agreement must cease prior to age 60 with a minimum term of 12 months.
- You need to be a resident of South Africa.
- You must have a valid South African ID document (Green, bar coded, 13 digit).
- You must provide a current payslip no older than 1 month.
- You need to provide consecutive bank statements for the last 3 months.
Old Mutual My Money Plan Contact details: 0860 000 886